Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wanna see me work my body?

HellOhooHey (:

What have I been doing you asked?

Rock Climbing & Gym !

Yeap, whole of this week
If I wasn't rockclimbing I was at the gym.

Went for the basic course for rockclimbing, there were some complications but we made it. Bianca, Qiqi, Ian and my instructor was Noel. Wanna know how he looks like? He looks like that guy from Wendy Wu! Anyway he was really nice teaching us all the gear and belaying and bouldering, lasted for 4 hours. Now we have certificates and an access card saying that we know how to climb.

That was our basic course. Ian didn't wanna come anymore, so me, Bianca and Qi went rockclimbing by ourselves the other day. YES I reached the top at the auto-belay! Never imagined that I could while I was doing the basic course, proud (=

*Biancaa! God we don't have any nice pics together =.=
& I'm not sure if i have permission to post pics on Bianca and Qi climbing. Hahaha.



Use me! I'm a hole, I'm a hole, I'm a hole
no I'm a landform!


xDD



SMACK THAT

Chai Leng got me and qiqi free trial memberships for a week at CelebrityFitness in SubangParade! I got 1 week + 2 weeks free. Muahahhaa. THANK YOU SOO MUCH CHAI LENG ! :D I really have been enjoying gym. Hot guys from left to right, able to work out with the machines ( concentrate on abs and chicken wings, using the pectorial thingy ), and especially DANCE CLASSES! Love them so much, get to learn how to dance and work out and sweat! Don't think I would need to go for dance class anymore cause I can just go to gym!

Hope this is enough for me to reminisce next time when I re-read my blog. Sorry but I gotta sleep, really looking forward for POLE-DANCING class tomorrow at CelebrityFitness. Hope i'm able to wake up. Ciaoo guys and hope I get a sexay body. Arigato gozaimasu !


Wanna see me work my body
I'll show you in the bedroom
I'll strip and sway and run my hands down
So you better not walk away

0 comments: