Thursday, November 20, 2008

Of food, games and assholes ?

Tuesday
Haven't really been hanging out with Jack these few months. Sooo, since it's holidays, thought I would wake up and meet him up at Taylor's to hang out, he got an hour's break. But grr I woke up late so instead of walking, ran to met up with him. Ate at Face to Face, finally got to try the pan mee :P Then that stupid idiot, he asked if I could wait for an hour then he can come out again for an hour or two. I seriously wouldn't mind reading my book at Starbucks with my ipod for an hour, but he only told me when I met up with him and the book is at my house.

So I chilled at FTZ for an hour waiting for him. Hands were sooo itchy to play Call Of Duty but no way I'm gonna play ALONEE. So just chatted on msn and emails. Then for like a split second, I felt this loser watching me from behind, turned around and saw a skinny ass stick, then looked up and waddafcuk it was Aaron =.= Scared the shit outta me. Apparently he see's me at ac and ftz alot, he just never said hi? Haha. FINALLY an hour passed and Jack came back, trained my COD skills. Bahahahhaa after two hours walked back home cause he had to head back to class.

Wednesday
Met up with Villi and Reuben in Holiday villa, once again, I was late.. cause I couldn't find my badminton racket.. turns out it was at Jack's hse. And socks were missing... all of them o.o And I don't know where the hell my shoes are ever since the Batu Caves trip so I only have this one other sports shoe, that's ripped at the bottom. So only played badminton for awhile then went swimming. Ahhh it was fcuking cold laa T_T

After swimming, the boys showered at HolidayVilla and I walked back to my place to shower. Then met them outside (they parked outside my house) and drove to usj to eat dinner. Ohh, Reuben's car can supposedly fly, and though we were 'ready!', it never did lift off from the ground. Hahaa. We went to eat banana leaf as they kept going on and on about how they wanted to eat it while I had no idea what the hell banana leaf was, so i finally tried it.

Then they asked what would happen if they just gave me 5bucks and left me here, would I be able to get back home? I was like FCUK NO please don't leave me as I have NO IDEA where the hell I was T_T So when I put my leg up on my chair, Villi was like *sit properly*. Then I said *whaat, you my mother ahh* and went all *you my father ahh* to Reuben. Then he said goodluck finding your own way back home, so I sat properly and called him my father =.= Villi was supposed to share the banana leaf with me cause he already has dinner at home, but he didn't even help me finish it. So this is why he's skinny =.= The mountain of rice scared meeee, so ate everything but that. Was still hungry when I got back home. Zzz. They dropped me back home, watched tv and sleeppppt.

Thursday
Something that will make you guys go WTF happened on Wednesday night when I was still awake around 3am... which resulted in me not being able to sleep as I was scared shitless. And since Chee Hui was up with me the whole night, he offered to meet up with me at AC at 8am. So waited and waited for the time to pass. Then occured to me that Jack goes to College(Taylors) at the same time so I woke him up and asked if I could walk with him there. Told him wtf happened, gahhhh.

Said bye and found Chee Hui at ac. Talked for abit then went to FTZ to screw with the time. Wanted to play COD but god, even with full house not much people play.. so waddaya think happens when the place is barely empty. So I tried CS for the 2nd time in my life, and Chee Hui attempted to teach me Dota but I was fcuking blurr so NOPE don't think so, blekk. Also played cho dai di online (my character's a noob and is naked) and compared our Cabal chars, but we couldn't even pvp cause different servers.
Jack had a break so he came in and played my com for abit, and when he starts playing other people starts playing. Was begging him to get off cause I wanted to finally play! So after waiting for a long time, his ass finally moved. Finally got to train my so called skills for awhile.

We then got really bored so got out and sat at AC again. Saw the spm'ers coming out to eat, aww I forgot they had exam. Anyways, I was fcuking blurr with my plans. Either meeting up with Villi at my house or Aaron at ac, but they both maybe'd me. I didn't wanna stay at ac any longer so I msged Aaron to fcuk himself and told him I was going home. It was 12pm at the time so I planned to talk with Chee Hui for awhile then walk home, but in the end talked for like 2HOURS o.o Haih whenever I talk with Chee Hui its always him telling me crap. HAHAHA.
Then suddenly skinny stick calls and asks me where I am. Daamn he looked fcuking tired? And I'M the one that didn't sleep the whole night. Why the fcuk he came eventhough he's tired and I SHOULD have been at home by then, cause he deleted my fcukyou message =.=

Said byeee to Chee Hui and played foosball with Aaron and Vincent. They were supposed to 'train' me and they kinda did, but only for awhile as it soon became a foosball competition between all the guys there o.o I was watching both of them playing against each other then suddenly they played against these two guys then suddenly they switched partners then suddenly another dude came along and another and another to fight against Aaron and Vincent till it came to the point where they didn't wanna play anymore and got kinda kicked out of the table we were playing? Hahahahha so whatever la, 3 of us went to FTZ but before that sat to eat. HAIH all the stores that I eat from weren't open, so I didn't eat.

Yeerrr one on one with Aaron in CS & he fcuking bullied me! No shame =.= Just sat there and laughed at me. Vincent wanted to play dota instead of cs, but he still thought me how to kick his butt which I eventually did many times. *HIGH FIVE Vincent !!* XDD Got tired of cs, so Aaron finally agreed to play COD with me. But wtffff he kicked my ass in cod also o.o But comeee onnnnn, I didn't sleep the whole night and day! I got excuse (:
Then 3 of us played cs together. Hahahhaha Vincent more pro in Foosball AND cs than Aaron. Lalalalalalallalala. So after shooting, dying, laughing, cursing and high fiving, they both wanted to go back and play Foosball against the spm'ers? Wtf was I gonna do, watch again ah? Haha so at 4.30pm said bye to them and walked back home. Almost got caught in the rain, good thing I brought my umbrella ^^

Walked pass my house to Qiqi's hse, I was still kinda freaked out to go back to my place. Told her what happened. I wanted to call her in the morning cause she would be awake getting ready for her school, but decided not to cause didn't wanna worry her as she's having exams. Realized that I didn't eat the WHOLE day so she fed me tofu. Took a 2hour nap then watched Lost with Jack. Ahhh Lost season 4 is just so annoying now, so complicated =.= They never did tell what happened to the polar bear. Finally went back home around 10pm.

Mom, bro, aunties, uncle and cousin were in the kitchen talking. My mom was kinda worried cause she came back from Cambodia in the afternoon (no choice) and was told that I was out of the house from 8am and she couldn't reach me cause my phone ran outta battery >< Talked and briefed about last nights incident while eating maggiemee. Was soo hungry T_T. Haihh really hope the same incident doesn't repeat tonight as it actually CAN happen. Gahh I love my dog Jacky so much. Without him that night, Haihhh can't even imagine what COULD have happened. From now on, Jacky is gonna sleep in my room every single night!!!!

<3's

0 comments: