Sunday, November 30, 2008

Be one with the pole

Poledancing was, a new experience. Hahahahhaha sexy sexy. =P
After poledancing teman-ed Chai Leng eat her bfast, I ate an IKO biscuit while she had Uncle Lim's T_T Bought Qi a rotiboy back, she didn't do the class with us BOO ! Then went to ac for foos. Daamn, there was a hot guy there, hot tall pro. HAHAHHA shhhh (;

Ohyes I have FINALLY tried Pasta De Gohan the other day! It was excellent, delicious and made me giggle!

Decorations, fascinating
Soup had a japanese flavor to it, its like when I drink the soup, I feel like I'm eating a japanese biscuit. Oooo
Spaghetti with bacon & cabbage was deelish and cheesy, though they lacked on the bacon & cabbage but still good
The gratin was my ABSOLUTE FAVE. Sooo cheesy in all the right places, and the prawn was fresh and superb
BLUEBERRY COFFEE MADE ME GIGGLE, L-O-V-E !

Whole goddamn place made me giggle :D From time to time the staff will all bow down and say arigato gozaimasu! And the soup, cheese, coffee and deco. Hehehee i love that place *giggles*

Sorry I didn't take more pics, I was too hungry ><

Next place to try is the pancake place.. Hmmm mango crepe, waffles, pacakes. *droools*

0 comments: