Friday, November 14, 2008

The days just flew by, sighh.

2nd last day of school. BOOOOO ! Was just looking forward to Talent Time. I was wondering what I was going to do the whole time before that as it only starts around the last few hours of school. Thankgod there was a football match between form 4's and some juniors. Stayed at the canteen, then up to Tif's class for awhile, then canteen once more. *camwhore attack*


___________________________________________________

Then it was last day of school, 100x MORE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! Stayed in canteen, couldn't give a fcuk about lessons... eventhough I was planning to go for double Bio but didn't in the end. Played cards in the canteen, 5x cho dai di queen and 2x speed queen! Sorry you couldn't avenge Adriz, Zhi Lynn! Hahaa everyone said I played so ganas.. Can't help it laaa, scared I lose :X Also learnt how to play bluff, stupidnyaaaaaa :D

Then we had to go for this unexpected bra talk... the third one I'm sitting. But so far this was the best, learnt alot of... scary things T_T I fcuking need a bra, BRA SHOPPING KAY GIRLS! After the session we went to get our boobs measured, woah all of us from a B cup to a C cup... how caaan? I don't think they did it right =.= But overall the talk was still good, WE WOOOONNN a game! 6 groups that consist of 6 people (me, tiff, zhi, kellie, natalie, amanda) had to go up on stage and given 2 bra's and a shirt. We had to choose the right bra which goes with the shirt and put it on a mannequin, and then a representative(GOO Natalie!) would talk abt why we chose it. It was then a tie between Group 3 and Group 5 ( we were the last group but one group kinda went missing) so we had to talk again abt who's the best. So everyone told me to take the mike and say something, eventhough I was kinda just projecting what they were saying...

With the other bra, if you bent down, able to see it.....
This is sexy
Enhance boobs
Strap is nice
Compliments skin tone
Annndddd..... It gives off an HOURGLASS BODY XD

Hahahahha last one was mine. Cause at the beginning they kept going on and on if we believed that with the right bra size, you are able to gain an hourglass body which is like a PERFECT body shape e.g curves. Soooo, because of what we said, the people that gave the talk said that we deserved it as we showed that we were really listening to them. Owh, they were to judge the winners by the audience giving the loudest clap. THANKS everyone !!

Because we won, we each got either an umbrella or a box. I got the box (:

Awww, and they gave everyone a gift bag which consists of a calendar, a free panty, a fancy bra strap and a 20% discount card at Pyramid's Xixili boutique.

But haihhh, I was sooo depressed when school finished. It seemed just like yesterday that I was so excited on MY first day of school this year, when I came back from Australia... that was like around 9/10 months ago. Wow ..... time passes by so fast. Before you know it holidays over, me and my dear friends are gonna move up to Form 5, seating for our SPM and O levels, graduating, prom, college, then off to opposite sides of the world... haihh. And while the rest of the world knows what courses or field of work they want to go for, I have absoulutely no fcuking clue. Haihh I hope I can atleast figure out while doing my A levels. Depressed :/

But now I'm trying to not think about all that. Hoping that I can keep myself busy during hols. Tiffany is like working 24/7 so I can't hang out with her >;( Hoping to be busy with rock climbing, dance lessons, guitar lessons, cooking lessons and attempting to learn songs on youtube. But no one is able to or interested in dance class and I REALLLYYY want to go! Ohh, not doing dance at Aurora anymore. Not even the hiphop workshop, as its only in March.

Want to enroll in Living Arts Studio(dance class), anyone interested with me?
And anyone can intro me to any good guitar teachers/shops that give lessons?
Anyone that wants to join me for rock climbing with Bianca and maybe Qiqi is glad to join.
I'm planning on taking the one time cooking class with the Gourmet food fair thing, but anyone that has any in mind please let me know.

And yes, ANYONE that can hang out during hols, CALL ME !


Bored during hols >;(

0 comments: