Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy birthday Tiffany and Jocelyn !

Do you know how FCUKING LONG it took to upload these pics! SO THERE. I hope your happy! I wasted I think an hour or two of my life, im not even that sure, all I know is, it was LONG :D

Time of events are BACKWARDS, you know la.. blogspot.

These were when we wanted to take the sticky pictures, neo-prints ? But sadly we didn't have time to take as we were late for the movie. The Coffin ! Blekk, the acting really turned me off (English TOO good la, stupid asians) but the story line was good. NOT scary LA. Eventhough everyone (esp Tiff) was hiding behind her jacket... me too at some points. Hey, I THOUGHT it would be scary, and Tiff

These were when we surprised Tiffany and Jocelyn at Delicious! They each thought we were planning a surprise for the other one, in the end both surprised =D Ate for free again (F.O.C) cause Esther couldn't finish her Fish and Chips xD That was the plan, hehe. Then she and Jj found a hair in her drink! Me and Jj told her to complain to the manager and get something for free... in the end just give another of the same drink =.=


These were when Jocelyn, Tiff, Esther and I slept over at Tiffany's place the night before and earlier in the day, went jogging! I wanted to take pics of us at the rock cause it would look like we're in China! Notice the hand in shapes of C... for China !! And the night before at 12am surprised Jocelyn with a choc chip muffin we bought earlier... that got squashed by me in my bag. Gahh was struggling to stay awake and in the end we slept arnd 3am then went jogging. And aren't the cupcakes(and box) that ZhiLynn made for Tiff's bday FAB?! DEELISH



These were when we went to OU after school. First we went to Tif's hse, I was daaaamn jakun. Her place and room is aWesOme ! Loveeeee


Backwards remember people ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN TIFFANY AND JOCELYN. Hope you enjoyed it ! Esther was stress as hell to plan everything. Seee, all worthed it (:

0 comments: