Monday, November 10, 2008

Sexy McDonald Time ! *dance dance*

These pics were taken when me & my lovelyy audrey(qiqi) went to SubangParade the other week because we were freaking bored and the bus to pyramid was missing. Ate McD and when we laid eyes on that playground, we just couldn't stop ourselves.

eating McD, fcuking syok sendiri with my filet o fish... SEPET !

ohhshitt, im trapped in the tunnel... MOMMMM !

zommg the LIGHHTT !

But i <3 the tunnel la! Go back in againn, lalalala
I have conquered the castle ! (I look huge here T>T, but I really wanted you guys to know i conquered the castle !! )

OhEmGee its Ronald McDonald !!

Look ! The whole time me and qi were playing, these kids kept coming up to us, laughed, run away... then come back and repeat. We became friends (: ... i think o.o

They were prob waiting for me to move my fat ass xD

NO FAIR! I was having a bad hair day T_T Audrey looks hot !!

After countless times of asking them nicely and CHASING after them, they finally agreed to take picture with us ^^Then they all left, i think they're sisters! So coool T_T We said byee to them, and hoped they had fun.. because we did ! HellYeah !

0 comments: