Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy sweet 16 katherine !

Happy Sweet 16 to KatherineLimSeokYan !

The party was a blast! I love everyone that came (:
Only regret, didn't take ENOUGH pics & recordings. Hopefully I can collect more from other people.

ThankYou Chee Hui for coming over early to help me with moving the stuff, and with the stereo, and borrowing me the plug, and advise wether with or without (; in the end it was inbetween, lol
ThankYou Qiqi(Audrey) for helping me compile the playlist for music.
ThankYou Chee Hui & JoonJern for going to 7eleven to buy the ice, and JJ for tying the balloons outside the hse, the 3pathetic balloons HAHA
ThankYou Shaegan, Tze Yang and Jack for helping me with the NintendoWii, and Jack for borrowing me your stereo.
ThankYou YeeSam for sharing your soju (messed up korean drink) lols.
And ofcourse, ThankYou Mommy, for letting me have the party, and the food, the beer, the balloons and leaving us alone, eventhough we asked you to stay cause you're cool, but I know you had other plans also la, haha (;

Loud music, NintendoWii, great food, soft drinks&sparkling juice, ruffles, Upwards, Twister, 3 deck of cards, unlimited supply of beer, soju, drinking games, and a whole lot of great friends (:

Bastards, you guys drank 6bottles of sparkling juice and 6packets of ruffles? DANG, loool.
And thanks for finishing the nuggets(ESTHER!), drummets, pasta, potatosalad but NOT the mee
And THANKS SO MUCH for leaving me tonnes of opened unfinished beer, even to the rim =.=
Ohwell, as long as everyone had a great time (:









heart attack & twister !


































my 3 pathetic balloons



look at how much beer was left. There's more cartons in the study room.


my tatoo






and TIIIFAANY and ANYONE ELSE that took, PICTHARES! PLEASE.. <3 Stay TUNED for MORE Recordings :D

0 comments: