Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas babehs

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas eve/Christmas.

Woke up at 3pm, walked Jacky, bathed him(finally), had a nice long chat with my mom, jogged(one round), saw Qiqi so walked together with her, and something so what the fcuk happened. Scariest shit I saw in my life happening right in front of me. I really don't know if I should blame myself or not, but I DO feel guilty. I'm so sorry Qiqi, I really am. If only I held on a little bit longer. T___________________T

So, because of that, I was late for Kellie's Xmas Eve party(apparently, I'm ALWAYS fashionably late for everything?). Had fun finally catching up with Kellie, Wai Yik, Chai Leng and Chen Ji. And also seeing Daniel Loo again, haha first time finally actually talking with him. And Chen Ji's little brother. He calls me JieJie, awwww (:

Ate soo fcuking much at the party(as usual, that's why mom's love me. Cause I always help finish the party food). God, everyone kept judging me. I can't help it that it looked liked a mountain T___T Kellie's dad was cool, and quite a smartass. He kept topping up my glass with whiskey and took a picture of me cause he was scared I would go 'missing' the next day. =.="' He himself didn't even drink, hmm?

And my slipper broke T____T
Note to self: Buy new slipper, or receive slippers for xmas, PLEASE?

Then Reuben picked me up, played thumbmaster in my kitchen with him, Shawn, Jovi and Wai Yik joined us a little later.

Hope I can see Kellie tomorrow at her place (((:

Btw, I got my teddybear back from Genting. Weeeeee :D

Merry xmas again lovers !

And If I was blessed with that one Christmas wish,
I would wish that you were right here,
beside me :/

0 comments: