Friday, December 19, 2008

Leave me alone I am not an angel yet

Pics of last night, bought a JackDaniel bottle and brought it to Bianca's place.

*pics deleted of a certain someone =.= blackmail !
Big eyes on purpose, to show our colored contact lens !
but with your eyes so green
and your pinkish theme,
you've made an old friend seem
rather dead to me
alas the weapon sex can be

The Razor - Head Automatica

*edit//
I just read Chai Leng's blog! At 5.16am o.o Haha wonder how that happened. I wanted to write in her tagbox but she doesn't seem to have one =.= Just wanted to say that I feel bad, I was going to take the job with you but in the end changed my mind, because those fcukers wouldn't accept me eventhough I was days away till 16 at that time. But I thought you would be okay with it since you took the job without me knowing abt it in the first place. But still, if I have let you down, I'm sorry ):
Also feel bad that I haven't visited you yet, and haven't hit the gym yet too. *grows fatter* AHHH it happens by the minute!!
And I'm planning on taking another job(probably a promoter), since apparently the Umobile roadshow has finished ): Haih really wanted that job. Now's another one, only for a day or two, or three, after Christmas.
But how am I supposed to find the time to travel to Singapore by myself now? I asked my mom but she doesn't want to go, and suggested me to go myself. Well, it would be good experience. Can stay over at my cousin's place there. And cause I reaally wanna see Andrea !! It's been AGES! Nuu, a year o.o T_T And I wanna check out the Christmas decorations there as well, its always fab!
But how do I find the time to see Melanie as well!? She's coming back here, TODAY! Well, I can see her anytime when she's back but Esther and Tiff have these special days which are only next week that they are available. And I wanna see them too!
Zhilynn? Kellie? Well, you're always in my heart! HAHA you know la, your moms o.o

I miss my dear friends.

And as you can see in the pictures, Qiqi(Audrey) is FINALLY back from China! Ahh fcuk I really missed her, thanks for today. BFFS forever. And I see you as my sister too T__T I LOVE YOU.

5.29am, gotta hit the hay for tomorrow.

0 comments: