Sunday, December 28, 2008

Imba

Why do I keep sleeping in the morning? Hehe

So I didn't do anything on Christmas day other than thunbmaster the night before(previous posts). Just stayed in my room. But at night SiewLee, Zhiji, Reuben and Jovi came over, after 12am so yeah I was alone for Christmas. Hanged out, watched WildChild and then Saw 2. Scaryy T___T Jovi had to go back arnd 4am, the rest slept over. Apparently it was possible to squeeze 4ppl on my bed. They went back home around 4pm.

Didn't sleep the whole of Friday night, 3 of them chilled at my house again, with Audrey(Qiqi) too. Watched Saw 3. Bah 2nd was scarier. Waving them bye otside my house arnd 7am unexpectedly turned into all of us going for A&W for breakfast to sending Zhiji off at the stadium in Shah Alam. Stupid NS :/ I'll try to get you your virtual rock band(somehow o.o), sorry again I couldn't get you the guitar that night T__T

So freaking hot, when I finally got back home around 11am from a night and day of being sleep-deprived, showered, onlined, got ditched, watched tv and slept till 7pm. Was planning on staying in my room again but unexpectedly went out with Serena and Reuben to Hartama's. Was supposed to play pool but in the end got some drinks at Hana, then supposed to go karaoke but not worth it la. Went to the mamak at SS2 to eat, bought some dvd's to go back to my place to watch. Didn't even finish the scary jap movie cause it was boring. I didn't really care for Bangkok Dangerous. And Reuben did something so fcuking hilarious, just cannot wait to tell everyone, soon the time will come >;D

7.07am now, not sleepy, but gonna force myself to sleep. Might as well too since I got ditched, again. Well, atleast he stuck up to the '7am only I go sleep' promise. Need to sleep for tomorrow as well, nights morning sunshines !

0 comments: