Sunday, December 14, 2008

Quattro

Hahaha just came back from Quattro, at 5.15am?

Took fcuking foreeverr to find the place. See Reuben, I told you 2.30am only reach, I was right.

First went to KFC with Villi & Reuben, yay cheesy wedges! Came back and lalalalallalalalalala. Then saw Serena going off to Quattro for her friend's bday, what started off as a joke soon became planning. Serena went off first and after waiting soo long, finally Reuben came to pick me up to go Quattro, after a quick trip to KKmart. Villi why cannot come :/

After driving, and driving, and driving, and driving, finally park our car at the roadside(paid fcukin rm10) and walk all the way to somewhere, only to find out that somewhere wasn't it, and walk back to the car to walk the other way and finally found the fcuking place. Took some beer from home so we wouldn't be too bored. Haih seriously if they just met up with us and take us there themselves, we could have been there wayy earlier.

Cousin Nicky and Serena were like waiting for me to take me in, but found out Nicky went back home after Zhiji and some other guy that works in Quattro brought us in for free (^^). Went all around, then upstairs and finally found Serena, she intro me to her gang. Reuben wanted to dance but told him I needed some drinks first, when finally got some in my system, wathefcuk they play JasonMraz I'm Yours, and then CLOSE... no more music. BAHHHHH ! Didn't get to dance, suuuuuck. Err I don't know what I drank, think Johhny Walker, champagne and some other things Serena passed to me, lol.

After another long car ride this time tailing Reuben's friends, met up at McD in Taipan. Ahh nothing like a sausage mcmuffin with egg, hashbrowns and sprite to sober you up. Was laughing at them cause they were fcuking high, haha. Snort sugar and disturb the baby? They wanted come back my house play mahjonggg but this Reuben laaaa, either need return his car, tired, headache, too drunk or something else. So after they finished smoking and help clean the McD windows, he dropped me back home. Bugger said he would talk to me on9 but nooo, he's tired. So here I am blogging away.

Monday night again OKAY !

Ohh sorry, no pictures ):
But here's some from the other day at Pyramid with Tiffany, Jing Yu and Chee Hui.








Haha the stage was off bounds, but whatever I convinced them to go up on stage with me. Wooot, when your with Katherine you'll have fun babes (; I'm so glad I've changed Tiff for the better, don't be too scared to let people stare at you yeah :D





mystery man(;



After my lollipop. Hey, sorry for the bad English if there is any. Still a lil bit you know, but now I'm okay.
Quattro was damn packed yo.

edit*//
fcuking 8.15am ! Go to sleep katherine !

0 comments: