Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A girl who just wants to live life and has licked it.

Watched Bedtime Stories last night. I liked it!

Freaking adorable guinea pig. Bugsy!!!!!

Lovelovelove Adam Sandler movies.

Realized yesterday. People have been coming to my house everynight so far, including tonight. Eat my food, drop my laptop, sleep on my bed. Haha nola, I like sharing my food la okay (: But I don't like people dropping my laptop ofcourse =.=

I am really hoping for an unforgettable beautiful New Years Eve/Day, meaning at 12am.
Drinks and fireworks, you give me that, I'll go to the ends of the Earth for you.



Well I don't mind waiting 'til you're comfortable with me
But what's it gonna take to prove that I'm for real?
'Cause you know
how I feel about you
You know I can't live without you
I just wanna stay and make it real

I just wanna feel you tonight
making sure the moment's just right
I could
die just staring in your eyes
I just wanna feel
your heartbeat
hold you even closer to me
Fall asleep
with you right by my side
We'll see
fireworks tonight

Muacks to you

0 comments: