Friday, December 26, 2008

If I never see you again, it would be too soon

WTF YOU FCUKING PIECES OF SHITHEADS

HUH? Why can't you just leave me alone? I am CLEARLY running away from you, you just SAID it yourself. YOU go YOUR way and I'll go MY way and everything will be just peachy! But NO, you have to keep chasing and chasing and fcuking chasing me!??? IT IS FCUKING CLEAR YOU AND ESPECIALLY THAT BITCH ARE THE LAST TWO PEOPLE I WANT TO SEE. It's BAD enough I have to look at you two together but WHAT? You HAVE to keep coming at me? To what? FLAUNT two of you at me isit? I already left you guys alone right? I already gave you what YOU FCUKING TOOK FROM ME, I GAVE YOU HIM!! (It wasn't even more like give, it was more like YOU kept PECKING and pecking and pecking at us) And UNLIKE YOU, I left YOU TWO alone. So can you just fcuking leave me alone? YOU, you skinny white piece of trash, are the LAST person I want to see, ever. FCUKINGSERIOUSLY. If I ran away from you guys ONCE then fine, you can TRYYYY to chase me again, BUT I RAN AWAY FCUKIN 3 or 4 TIMES? CLEARLY shows I DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOUR FCUKING FACE. And WHAT? When you finally did catch up to me and I was tired of doing this stupid charade of running away from your faces, all SHE can do is say HI? WTF? I don't GIVE A FCUK what SHE has to say. I give a fcuk about what YOU have to say you stupid asshole! What was the fcuking point of chasing me if you weren't even gonna say ANYTHING? So it's really true la, you just want to fcuking flaunt her infront of me? CONGRATULATIONS you fcuking idiot.

All I wanted was to have a nice run, yeah, I HAVE been gaining weight, I do not deny it. So I finally have the TIME and strenght to just have a nice jog around my neighbourhood, but NO YOU have to RUIN THAT TOO. You're already fcuking skinny, so what, I can't be skinny too isit? I see you, so I have to run back home? NO. It is MY neighbourhood, so I just turned around, and tried to keep my distance. Everything will be OKAY. BUT NOOOO you fcuking piece of shits, had to show your faces at me. SO FINE, I'LL GO BACK HOME. YOU HAPPY NOW????? LET ME BE FAT IN MY STUPID HSE OKAY??

To THINK that I actually wanted to say 'sorry' to you. No, things can never be the same again. But ATLEAST we could have been acquaintaces, say hi and bye and how's your day. But that's the farthest thing from my mind right now, unless you have the fcuking balls to do something about it. Idiot.

I don't know if you two are together or if you're not or WHATEVER. I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW(cause it'll just mean that our whole relationship was a lie), I DO NOT WANT TO CARE. Please, no fucking need for explanations cause I can't bear to hear your stupid name every single day. Yeah, go steal my best friend too, cause your good at stealing everything I care about right? Hope you have a sucky life.

Bitch, YOU win HANDS DOWN. YOU are the ABSOLUTE LAST person I want to see, if I never see you again, it would be too soon.

To YOU, what? You think I'm such a bitch now. Well go, choose her over me, ohwait, too late! Stop fcuking asking me 'why can't you two be friends'. OMYGOD. YOU always ask me WHY and it always ends up in me TELLING you EVERYTHING in TEARS. How many times did I had to tell you till you understand why I fcuking Hate her? 6, 7 times NOT ENOUGH? And you STILL don't understand. Like I said last time, I'm TIRED of proving to you why I hate her. So whatever, think that I'm the bitch, go ahead. I don't need to explain myself to you anymore, cause you have such a thick head, nothing gets through. No, I didn't use secret messages, didn't use subtle hints. I told you DIRECTLY why I hate her, the many many reasons and you FORGOT apparently? Impossible.

You annoy and annoy and annoy me and everyone has told me to fcuking stay away from you. But yes, I do have a soft spot for you. But there is a fcuking limit. Ohmygod I must be stupid and crazy. Skinny white bitch, fcuking stay away from me please?

Haih, okay I'm starting to chill.... But yeah, everything I said here is the absolute truth. But I do feel bad for posting it up here for whoever to see. Bahh ohwell, I'll delete this when I feel like it. And if I do, it is not because I take it back, it's because I just feel that it is mean to bitch on blogs as I have described too much about that bitch and it is obviously her.
Still, absolute truth.

Sorry so much for the language, yeah I am aware I say "fcuk" alot in my blog, but this is too much. Just understand that I was really really pissed. Sorry ><

0 comments: